Real Men, Real Dads seeks out the very best, most informative, most entertaining, and frequently updated websites, web pages, and Internet communities concerning men and dads across the world-wide web. With that in mind, RMRD dedicated this page to a list of links that are not featured prominently on the main page and deserve mention. I hope that you will check them out and offer up more of your own. The links do not need simply be “Dad Blogs” but about the many aspects of being a man or a father.
If a page has not been updated in the past six months, has moved, or is down, please let me know. I will check links frequently, but I could use all the help I can get!
Showcased Links: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your site/blog showcased!
- Dad of Divas
- RMRD Pro Wrestling – My pro wrestling site that is a perpetual work in progress!
- My Son Jalen – A blog dedicated to my children.
- A Daddy Blog - This blog by a new daddy is about life, parenthood and the pursuit of sleep. This is not your Mommy’s blog. “A Daddy Blog” targets parenthood from the father’s perspective, and includes a focus the modern dad, kids products, entertainment, health, social media, technology and of course a liberal dose of humor.
- A Family Runs Through It – A stay-at-home dad writes about parenting, homeschooling, and family life in North Idaho.
- American Diabetes Association (ADA) – Diabetes treatment and awareness means a lot to RMRD. Josh Ray’s oldest son, Jalen, has the disease and through groups like ADA and caring people in the world, it’s increasingly possible a cure can be found.
- Art of Manliness – This blog/site revives manliness. I urge you to check it out and see what I mean!.
- Credit.com – Seriously, you need to check this out for a free credit “grade” and an evaluation of your identity theft risk!
- Culture Brats – Culture Brats is intelligent, witty, and insightful commentary on pop culture from the ’80s to today.
- DadCentric - DadCentric is a junta of smart, edgy, and talented writer-dads, at the forefront of a revolution whose purpose is to overthrow the outdated notions of Fatherhood.
- Daddy Digest – Home of the Daddy Digest Podcast!
- D-Mom Blog – The mother of a child with diabetes covers that lifestyle. This site is a favorite of Sara Ray, wife to Josh, Real Men, Real Dads owner and admin.
- Educated Abroad - Follow in the foot-steps of a Stay-at-Home-Father. Current location: Kuwait. This blog examines his personal thoughts, experiences and impressions on what it’s like being the parent of a child in private education in a foreign country.
- Fatherhood Etc. – David Ozab, a stay-at-home dad, maintains this great blog.
- Fatherhood Initiative - National Fatherhood Initiative’s Mission: To improve the well-being of children by increasing the proportion of children growing up with involved, responsible, and committed fathers.
- Four Hour Workweek & Four Hour Blog – The book changed my way of thinking, and has some great ways to free you of time-consuming activities!
- Frugal Dad – He hates debt. You should, too!
- ITP Foundation – Josh Ray’s oldest son, Jalen, has a blood disorder called ITP. The ITP Foundation seeks better treatment and diagnosis of the disorder. Support them!
- Make A Wish Foundation – A great organization helping children with life-threatening conditions or illnesses around the globe.
- Makes Me Wanna Holler – Join E.Payne at his very well-written and entertaining blog. ”For married men and women, about to be married men and women, women who want to be married, or just someone looking for a little bit of inspiration to get through the day…welcome to the place where I holler…I hope you’ll stay awhile.“
- Missouri Wrestling Revival – As a pro wrestling fan from the Midwest, this was my old blog. I worked diligently, growing the site before I handed it off to my good friend Brian Kelley due to family commitments.
- OnlyDads – A single father and creator of United Kingdom organization OnlyDads, Bob writes about issues that affect lone parents and families of all shapes and sizes.
- Quirky Momma – This former public school teacher features educational activities for children and tips for moms on her blog. Guys could learn a thing or two, too.
- Recipe Mantra – What a great international recipe blog!
- Rockaway Beach News – My good friend Jonathan has a website up covering news and information for his small, southwest Missouri town!
- Sweet Juniper! – A blog with personality. That’s the easiest way to describe this blog operated primarily by a stay-at-home dad.
- The Good Men Project - At the Good Men Project Magazine, the goal is to explore men’s lives in a way that no other media company ever has.
- The Jack B – This blog has something for everyone. It reminds me of a daddy blog, but yet it doesn’t at the same time…
- Wise Bread - Wise Bread is a community of bloggers here to help you live large on a small budget.
- Wounded Warrior Project – A charity near and dear to my heart, the Wounded Warrior Project helps soldiers adjust to life in the U.S. after being injured at war.